PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Greg
23-06-07, 17:23
This site is fantastic, lots of welcome info on anxeity/panic. I was your classic case of anxeity/panic sufferer for a year. At first I couldn't explain it, took me awhile to understand anxeity attacks because they are so tricky bringing on other symptons. As a last resort I decided to take paxil for 2 weeks, and so far so good. I've been anxeity/panic free for 5 months. Athought the panic is gone I'm still not 100%, I'm still working hard to prevent them from coming back again. I wish everyone the best, and hope we will all conquer anxeity once and for all.

trac67
23-06-07, 19:33
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

honeybee3939
23-06-07, 20:01
Hi Greg

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here:) i hope we can be of some help.

Take a look at the Symptoms, How to Cope and First Step pages also that are sittuated at the left hand side of this page theres some great information to help.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

domino
23-06-07, 21:49
Hiya, welcome to you , hope we can be of some help to you, as i ,m sure you will be to us :welcome:

sandbanks
23-06-07, 22:39
Hi greg
Welcome i have only just found site as well,and there is some great advice so have good look around.
Stay strong
Sandy

groovygranny
23-06-07, 23:32
Hello Greg,:welcome:to you!

Yes, there's lots of help and support here - and potential conquerors!:yesyes:

pleased to meet you!

:)

slummymummy
24-06-07, 10:46
Hello Greg, Welcome to NMP, I have rejoined the site after quite a long break as I thought I was "cured" but anxiety and depression has decided to rear it's ugly head again so feel like I'm back to square one. I am determined to beat it again though and you have come to the right place as everyone on here is great and will give you lots of support and advice. Glad to hear you are getting a bit better seems like the paxil is working for you, but I agree when you say you have to work hard at preventing the panic attacks from returning as I think we are always on the lookout for them but there is light at the end of the tunnel I just have to find it again.
Take care
Lisa

Southern_Belle
24-06-07, 17:00
Hi Greg,

Welcome to the forum. You will find many people who feel exactly like you do. There is also tons of support here.

Laura

debera
24-06-07, 19:53
Hi And Welcome.
Debera

Lindalou64
24-06-07, 21:43
Hello Greg And Welcome.......linda

manmoor
25-06-07, 07:58
Hi Greg,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

nomorepanic
26-06-07, 21:41
Hi Greg

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and support and you meet some fab people here.

Pink Princess
27-06-07, 23:37
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx