PDA

View Full Version : Male issue ocd related

phil06
10-12-17, 23:54
I had a slight cut with my mans area anybody else had this issue? I’ve ended up using about one or toilet rolls after urinating as my ocd likes has to keep it dry any ideas how I can reduce the toilet roll and is this maybe why I have the cut?

Fishmanpa
11-12-17, 12:35
You're saying that you use up a roll of TP drying yourself after a wee? :huh:

Positive thoughts

Bigboyuk
11-12-17, 14:18
Sad but Phil wont get help for what ever reason another flogging a dead horse Iam afraid here I am done now on his threads have enough problems of my own to sift through. ATB

Fishmanpa
11-12-17, 18:00
Sad but Phil wont get help for what ever reason another flogging a dead horse Iam afraid here I am done now on his threads have enough problems of my own to sift through. ATB

I agree... just trying to wrap my head around the OP. I just cannot imagine using an entire roll of TP after a wee if that's what's being described. I always thought an extra shake to two did the trick :whistles:

Of course there's nothing that can be said to help at this point. Some will, some won't, so what?... next...

Positive thoughts

clarisse
11-12-17, 18:10
Goodness me:ohmy:. You would be better off giving it a wash rather than using all that bog roll Phil. Put some Sudocrem on it and stop being so rough with it.