PDA

View Full Version : Symptoms/fear

qlmcneil
11-12-17, 09:55
greetings you'll im a 26 year old male. i am also overweight in a sense....Before last year i enjoyed everyday life things like playing sports hanging with friends working and just enjoying life...I lived life fast frfr....until one day at the gym I had the worst feeling ever...something i couldnt describe but i know it wasnt right....this feeling of what we call anxiety has driven me to a spiral of physical symptoms that make that make it hard for me to just believe its anxiety....heres a list of my everyday to weekly symptoms

brain fog
depersonalization
body aches and pains
off balance feeling
naseua
stomach cramps etc
i can never sleep also...now living with those things dont worry me much but these other things scare me to think im going to have a heart attack soon

dizziness
chest pains
feeling faint
lightheadness .

sometimes the slightess of exertion (such as cleaning my room) makes me so tired and weak...if sometimes i walk for a short amount I get sick to my stomach ....I dont know if its fear or if something is truly wrong with me....Ive been to the doctors and received countless EKGs....ive also had blood work within the last year and a couple xrays....doctors chalk it to anxiety but these physical symptons tell me other wise!

O_O
11-12-17, 11:49
Hey. For what it's worth, those symptoms sound classic of anxiety. Especially since your tests have come back clear.

Did this all stem from this strange feeling you got at the gym? If so, I can relate to that. I got a bad feeling kind of out of the blue and I've been suffering ever since.

qlmcneil
13-12-17, 02:43
yeah basically i was at the gym and a weird feeling just came over me.....wasnt doing anything but the rush im my chest hit me and i was anxious from there...