PDA

View Full Version : ... off the grid

mezzaninedoor
11-12-17, 11:33
...... apologies as I have been off the grid whilst having an episode with my BiPolar

I'm back at work last week and trying to navigate a return to work. Been off 11/12 weeks.

Noivous
11-12-17, 18:33
Welcome back Mezz. Hope things are on the upswing for you and you have a very Merry Christmas.

N.

MyNameIsTerry
12-12-17, 06:33
Nice to hear from you, Tony. I'm sorry to hear you have been having a tough time lately.

There's no need to apologise, this place is here for you when you need it.

How is your wife too? Has she fully recovered now?

Take care of yourself.

---------- Post added at 06:33 ---------- Previous post was at 02:45 ----------

I seem to recall you were moving house as well. How did it go? I hope this hasn't triggered or worsened your episode, it is a very stressful process to go through.

mezzaninedoor
12-12-17, 08:31
Hello, Wife is recovered but the ankle is still hurting ( they think 18 months to full fitness now, originally said 3 months ), I did look at returning to work about 3 weeks ago but my GP and mental health case workers disagreed with me, didnt feel I was robust enough then. Im feeling pretty good considering over the last 3 months I have moved house ( to care for in laws ), lost someone, friend going through Chemo, Issues with son in USA ........... The rug just dissapeared from under me, self confidence dissapeared.

I feel stronger now though its early days at work.

Also worrying a little bit about money as we have a large short term mortgage on new house whilst in laws try to sell theres.

I will hopefully be able to provide some banter/debate/postings in some manner as I get stronger.

Hope folks are in a good'ish place as we approach the holiday season, thanks for the good wishes