PDA

View Full Version : Girl problems :(

Charlottie
23-06-07, 22:37
Please help this is so painful and embarassing :(

Whenever it is my time of the month [like now] I always feel the constant need to go to the toilet, but when I try and open my bowels shall we say, I can't it's so painful, feels like a knife like pain. I only get slight cramping otherwise. I've tried ibuprofen and I'm on the pill and neither is working!! Is this just ordinary period pain or something else?? It's really getting me down that I have to go through it for 2/3 days a month. God I hope it's gone by tomorrow. :(

nic77
23-06-07, 23:16
try eating more fruit and veg and maybe drinking more . i also have and upset stomach around my period so dont panic eat a healthy diet and all should be fine

nic77
23-06-07, 23:18
try eating cherrys that helps me

groovygranny
23-06-07, 23:41
Hello Charlottie,

I experience similar about this time (and at my age I thought it would be all over by now lol!)

I have a 'backward facing' womb so have always had 'problems' !

My doc once told me that at this time when the lining of the womb thickens and swells, it can sometimes be under pressure from the bowel and vice versa. So, if your bowel is full and your womb is larger, there 'aint a lot of room in there lol !! And this can give rise to that awful stabbing pain when you need to 'go'.

Good advice from Nicola - keeping things 'flowing' certainly eases the discomfort.

Hope this is helpful to you :)

:hugs:

nic77
23-06-07, 23:53
im sorry it seems like i keep repeating myself i typed one message and got told to log in so i did but it looks like the message went up any way how very strange

Charlottie
24-06-07, 00:27
Ah thankyou, yes it's a stabbing feeling. I think it's gone now, but oh my god I get it randomly too like when I'm just standing there. I got it the other day and I jumped a mile and grabbed my boyfriends arm the poor thing was like whats up??! And I was like uhh..cramp :$

yorkylover
24-06-07, 18:23
Hi Charlottie,Im so glad you did this post.I get exactly the same.Like someone has stuck a knife up your botty.:ohmy: :blush: usually get it the first and second day of my period.And I get it when I open my bowels at the time of my period.:ohmy:

anxious
24-06-07, 20:24
Ouch, i know that feeling only too well, nearly passed out with it once. I will second what GG says about womb lining etc as that is what i got told.
Plenty of water or fresh juice
((hugs)))

anx xx

Charlottie
24-06-07, 22:39
OH thank god it's not just me.
Thankfully, it has passed now I only get it in the first 2/3 days.
Thanks for all the advice everyone!

Lissy43
26-06-07, 20:56
I get this every cycle since having my 3rd child, I can't sit down sometimes its that bad.