PDA

View Full Version : Hello again....

Deepest Blue
12-12-17, 23:53
Hello everybody, I hope I am finding you all as well as possible.

I'm a fairly long time member here of this wonderful forum and was a fairly regular poster in the past especially during periods of when suffering and feeling so awful and needed something to help me through and this forum has always been a godsend. Then things started to improve however it slowly started to go back downhill once more including an end to a 3 year relationship which is sad because for me having anxiety made it difficult to meet people as it was. The reasons of the loss wasn't my anxiety but it was because she made me feel anxious all the time with her behaviour so I couldn't cope with her lies and deceitful behaviour any longer.

Also in addition my anxiety had gotten worse through this experience although I am trying to manage it as best as possible.

It's nice to post again though and I am sure reading on the many topics people have posted here will help me in some way.

Thank you and take care :)

venusbluejeans
13-12-17, 00:00
Hiya Deepest Blue and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Deepest Blue
13-12-17, 00:18
Hi venusbluejeans, thank you so much for your lovely welcome. Yes I will plan to start reading articles and getting familiar with the forum once more. It helped me no end in the past I have no doubt it will help again.

Thank you and take care.