PDA

View Full Version : jasons funeral

ade
23-06-07, 23:23
when the sun rose on mount ave on thursday,it was a beautiful morning.i took megan to school and beth to our childminder,then scampered home to get ready.the night before i had given our neighbours beautiful prints of jason to put up in their windows.i stood there,head bowed,as the floral tributes were put into the car,the most poignant being a simple bicycle wheel covered in white flowers from his bmx crew.then jasons coffin was gently brought out,i looked up and saw the entire avenue stood as one,heads bowed and draped in black.there was a tangible sense of gut shock.i was asked to join the funeral cars,honoured,i got in.nothing was said on the way to the church,only the sound of unstoppable tears.
as jason left the church,every member of his family,anne-marie,lisa,lorina and mickey clung sobbing to the coffin.it was at that sight ......i just broke
so beautiful so tragic a sight.when we got back into the car i noticed a bmx crew furiously peddaling behind us as a guard of honour,the lollipop ladies stood in a line,probably having helped him to school for years.then we drank and drank and drank
we raised a glass to him.then,when the sun went down,we took his picture down and let the candle out.goodnight sweetheart you are embedded in my heart jason ."procession moves on...the shouting is over"
x:weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

Lynnann
24-06-07, 03:54
Ade,

I really don't know what to say except that your family and your neighbours are in my thoughts at this difficult time.

Lynnann

kazzie
24-06-07, 14:47
Ade:flowers:

My thoughts and prayers are with you all

Luv Kaz x

Lindalou64
24-06-07, 14:55
yes its hard to lose the ones we love im sorry you and your fam are going thru this...........Linda

honeybee3939
24-06-07, 16:06
Sending you hugs Ade :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: thinking of you hun.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxxx

groovygranny
24-06-07, 19:20
Ade,

You, your family and your friends and neghbours are in my thoughts and prayers at this sensitive time.

And Jason lives on in the precious memories you have of him.

Take care

Love from GG xxx