PDA

View Full Version : Have somebody felt these experiences?

Simplee
13-12-17, 09:24
Hi I am a 22 year old guy who started bring sick for around 3 months ago. It all started when I had a flu who seemed to be caused by a virus according to my doctor. As stupid as I was, I started googling my symptoms when i didnt Get better after 2 weeks. I found out my white tongue and fatigue + flu like symptoms was connected to early drage HIV in sove cases and I freaked out.. the next 2 months after this i was completely sure that i had Hiv so i decided to tale a test to confirm it. I took 1 test at 6 weeks after the exposure who came back negative, then one more at 3 months who was Aldo negative. Ive Cleared the Hiv thoughts out of my Head, but during this time of waiting for results and being in constant fear, i was conpletely drained. I had no energy and Went from exercising 6 times a week to 0. Ive had symptoms like: fatigue, sore throat, swollen tonsil (which my doctor checked and said was ok) difficulties concentrating and remembering, feeling down, pressure over my eye, headache, Very low apetite, sleep problems (gotten better now) i went to a optic eye doctor to check my vision, turns out i nerd glasses, and that i See quite badly.. i was shocked about this vevside i felt my vision was ok. Anyway, my question is have any1 felt these types of symptomes and seen them pass away after calming down? At the moment I live by myself, which is making the case Worse cause i Get so much time to think about stuff.. ive ran multiple blodtests and consulted with 3 different doctors and all testa and checks are healty and fine! I find that when i have a more busy day, the problems seem to be lighter and less worrying, As i work as a part time substitute Teacher at a elementary School! I really find joy in spreading positivity and happiness to these kids! Thanks for any answers in advance!