PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Onedayatatime1
15-12-17, 02:11
Hi everyoneI have just joined this site and just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I have battled anxiety and depression for many years. Every few years having a very bad bout of it. Now is one of those bad times a I’m just really glad to have found a community that I can read and talk to people so we can all help each other. It helps to know I’m not alone. So thanks for listening and hope to talk to you soon xx

venusbluejeans
15-12-17, 02:24
Hiya Onedayatatime1 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Onedayatatime1
15-12-17, 02:26
Thank you so much. I will definitely have a look at all the articles to help me learn and understand as much as I can. Thanks again

gypsylee73
15-12-17, 02:41
Hi there, I see you are a fellow Aussie :)

I’m going through a bad bout of it at the moment as well. It’s so horrible but it does help knowing you aren’t alone.

Gypsy x

Onedayatatime1
15-12-17, 03:22
Hi Gypsy
Oh you are an Aussie too! I’m from qld. How about you? So sorry to hear you are going through a bad time too at the moment. I’m more than happy to chat and keep in touch and be here for you if you need someone :)

---------- Post added at 13:22 ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 ----------

Can anyone tell me whether it’s possible to access the chat room on a mobile phone? Or is it only accessible on a computer? I haven’t had any luck getting on it on my phone

gypsylee73
15-12-17, 04:17
I’m south of Melbourne - Nice area but we get half of Melbourne as tourists this time of year, which sucks for someone with social anxiety :doh:

Onedayatatime1
15-12-17, 05:50
I can imagine. It’s such a stressful time of the year as it is without having to deal with so many extra people.