PDA

View Full Version : temple twitching

scared1998
16-12-17, 12:49
Been having temple twitches in my left temple for a few months now, but they are getting increasingly worse.. it kind of feels like something is crawling under my skin when it happens, it is particularly bad after I've sneezed/yawned, which I'm hoping means it's a muscle twitch.

However , I am concerned it is my pulse as I know there is an artery near there.

It is happening about 10+ times a day and making me v worried

JD90
16-12-17, 13:12
I think (layman here tho!) that it sounds like a harmless twitch. I get that under my eye sometimes, haven't had it for a while actually. But when I did get it, it was usually if i'd been online too much or watched too much tv or like you when I yawned! So I kinda think you're ok there. Well I hope so anyway!

nivekc251
16-12-17, 16:57
I had those they are so annoying I would have to sleep on the side that twitched because ur would keep me up at night

sam93
17-12-17, 12:20
I had these not too long ago! In my arm also. I was very worried, went to the doctors who told me it was stress/anxiety related. I left it for a while and started taking a multi-vitamin which ended up getting rid of the twitch. Try that and see if it helps :)

JoeCanuck
18-12-17, 00:01
A few months ago my lower right eyelid was twitching, twitched for over a month and then stopped. Then my right eyebrow/over my left temple started twitching, along with my lower left eyelid. They both twitched for a couple of weeks, maybe almost a month, but have started to die down.