PDA

View Full Version : Posted intro elsewhere like a real dummy!

JD90
16-12-17, 13:15
Anyway hi, nice to 'meet' everyone. I've always had sa, varied in degrees, I've had minor sa, really bad sa and was also agoraphobic for a time. Which was a living hell. But i'm hoping to chat to people who understand it and can empathise and I hope to make friends! So good luck to everyone battling all the stuff we're going up against :yesyes: and hi!

venusbluejeans
16-12-17, 13:23
Hiya JD90 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

HalfJack
27-12-17, 04:02
I had agoraphobia for a while, I say had I guess I still have it but it doesn't rear it's ugly head much these days, if at all, thankfully. I've never felt so helpless and annoying in all my life, it was so deeply unpleasent. Hell indeed! I felt like I'd sentenced myself to house arrest, and my family coudn't understand it at all.
Hopefully catch you round the forum! Good luck to you too!