PDA

View Full Version : Head and arteries

hunny
24-06-07, 17:11
Hi

Im so frightened,ive been getting one sided head pain and im so scared.Im due to attend a CT scan on 3rd July , but im scared i'll collapse before then

I have pain on one side (right side)and at the back.It is now in my temple and i can feel a raised artery and its quite sore.I cant feel the artery on the other side unless i really try hard.I get horrible eye pain and dots in that eye too

Im so scared ive got an aneuysm :(

Hunny x

honeybee3939
24-06-07, 19:08
Hi Hunny

I was just wondering if you have been for your eyes testing recently? i used to have the exact same symptoms as you a few years ago and on sunny days the symptoms used to be alot more severe, i was prescribed tinted glasses i dont wear them all the time but they have certainly helped take the strain off my eyes.

sending you a hug too hun:hugs: :hugs:

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

hunny
25-06-07, 08:56
Thanks for replying

I have a new presecription for my glasses which i got a couple of weeks ago,it has made no difference

I have made yet another Drs appointment for this morning,i cannot cope with this.I saw him last on Friday and i know he is going to be so annoyed , my husband is really annoyed,but i have to ask him if im in immediate danger as my scan is a week away
I HATE going to the Dr but i cant take a risk with this
Hunny x

honeybee3939
25-06-07, 10:22
Hi Hunny hun,

Well i wouldnt worry about going to the doctors that is what they are there for. I hope he can help put your mind at ease, please let us know how things go.

hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Andrea
xxxxxx