PDA

View Full Version : Dental abscess or worse? Please help me??

DottyWood94
16-12-17, 15:09
Hi, so on the 12th of this month, I flew to Turkey. A day before I had a filling on my upper right teeth, the dentist prescribed me antibiotics just in case of an infection but I forgot to take these with me, now we've come home early from holiday due to it being awful and we had to travel from 23:55 (Turkey time) to 07:30am (UK time) we had to stop for 4 hours in Cologne. During the holiday I was getting pain in my teeth all the time (not my uppers though). I didn't really eat because the food wasn't nice at all. Anyway, after the first flight from Turkey to Cologne, I started to get bad teeth pain on my uppers, and maybe a little swelling I'm not too sure. My.partner says i havent. Anyway we've arrived back in England and I had a couple of hours of sleep and the pain has gone, now.. I feel sick, hot and very fatigued. Is this due to the flights or my teeth? I'm frightened that I've got a tooth abscess thats been left untreated while on holiday, and that i have sepsis ?? Please can someone help. Feel like I'm out of my mind. Also before the flight to cologne I started to get hot and my heart rate went to 100 and then I had a panic attack. Started to feel quite nauseated on the plane too, and quite out of it. Honestly if anyone could help me be much appreciated cheers