PDA

View Full Version : Loud stomach noises not really worried but do others have

Weasley123
17-12-17, 13:14
So my first massive health anxiety attack 4 years ago at age 35 started with really loud tummy noises at night. Gurgling rumbling etc. I flipped out abs basically it was nothing. I think it's happened a few right led sbcerheb. It's not when hungry it's generally after eating and it's super loud as in others can often here it. My only other symptom with it is some gas. Everything else is fine. Montreal pain just slight has pain. It was real bad last night but I had pizza and a good amount of red wine. It happens after bland meals on occasion though. My Christmas break is. Inning up and I have a new puppy and I have planned to take a vacation from anxiety and just eat and drink and have fun. I have sworn that I won't spend the break worrying. I'm just wondering if anyone else has this and is their anything u can do to quiet it has ex maybe?

bananaman
17-12-17, 13:22
Every night. For me it's anxiety and also perhaps related to GERD and or IBS.

I try not to worry about it. It's just my stomach digesting the food and then moving it around my bowels.

I have Gaviscon by my bed at night as I often wake at night to urinate (always have, I drink lots of fluids) and I take a sip then as sometimes my reflux/GERD plays up during the night. Particularly if I go to bed within a couple of hours of eating. I find it's better to leave a good 3 hrs if poss.

Weasley123
17-12-17, 13:29
Well I was up late eating pizza drinking wine and I had ice cream too. I fell asleep on the couch lol then went to bed and noises started. I'd put it down to just the rich food except I had chicken noodle soup and dry toast for dinner Thursday abs same results. I think it's just something I get and I have to learn to except it. I do wish there was something I could take to quiet it. MAybe peppermint?

Geepee
17-12-17, 14:36
This is a concern of mine also. I am so anxious I cannot offer any common sense but just wanted to say I have this too.

Potter86
17-12-17, 15:52
Yes it was one of my main symptoms when i thought i had bowl cancer...my stomahe was constantly making loud sounds allday everyday for weeks.......i havnt noticed it for ages now so i guess it was anxiety.