PDA

View Full Version : Hi from the midlands!

Mrose27
17-12-17, 14:24
Hi everyone,

I’m Rose, a longtime lurker and glad Ive finally decided to make an account and start posting. This forum has helped so much in the past just reading everyone’s posts and knowing I’m not alone.

I have been diagnosed with moderate anxiety and mild depression, in the past I’ve used counselling to help and have been offered medication but trying to get by without. Always been a massive worrier and find my anxiety comes in cycles (function normally for 6 months, hyper anxious period for 3 months etc)

Look forward to chatting with you all!

venusbluejeans
17-12-17, 14:37
Hiya Mrose27 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Twisted_fairytales
17-12-17, 19:40
Hiya I'm new too but have also lurked. You sound a lot like me it comes in waves. Let's hope this site can help x

HalfJack
27-12-17, 03:45
I've never met a lurker before! Glad you've joined in :)
Glad it's been so useful to you, this place has been great for me over the years, even if I just need to vent my frustrations!