PDA

View Full Version : Literally unable to sleep.

ygyw
17-12-17, 16:56
Hi everyone.

For the last few months I've had a minor headache on the left side of my head. Sometimes its on my right, but mostly in one spot on the left. I thought nothing of it and that it would probably go away. I was wrong. Even now, I feel it.

Well in the past few days I've been trying to sleep, and I can't. I literally can't. When I rest my head on my pillow I immediately feel a dull throbbing in my head and my muscles start twitching randomly. When I feel real comfortable and tired, right about to sleep, my entire body jerks upwards and my fingers twitch. I've also been feeling increasingly and increasingly odd. My body feels weak, I'm always tired and I keep having weird thoughts.

I had a lot of experience with this last year. I had some strange "symptoms" that I assumed was caused by a brain tumor. I managed to get over it after I had a CT scan and it came back clear. However, this time, the symptoms are real. I tried so ****ing hard to ignore them and for a while I did, but the headache keeps getting worse and with the muscle twitching I can't help but be afraid again.

I'm so tired.