PDA

View Full Version : Constant headaches and tension in neck?

CG5246
17-12-17, 22:12
So I’ve been dealing with some severe anxiety and healthy anxiety for the past 3 months...I have always carried tension in my shoulders and neck and my posture is awful...but can this cause SHARP,shooting pain in the neck at random times, along with shoulder and shoulder blade pain and pain that shoots down the arm? Please help

LeFi_81
17-12-17, 22:19
Dear CG,

I am up because of a headache lasting for 6 days now too. My posture is also not so perfect and stress...where to begin.

Maybe you can try some relaxation techniques to calm down. Accept that you are stiff now and see how it is in a couple of days.

Good luck and dont feel alone!

CG5246
17-12-17, 22:44
Dear CG,

I am up because of a headache lasting for 6 days now too. My posture is also not so perfect and stress...where to begin.

Maybe you can try some relaxation techniques to calm down. Accept that you are stiff now and see how it is in a couple of days.

Good luck and dont feel alone!

LeFi,

I am sorry your headache has been lasting so long...I hope you get relief (and sleep!) soon! You are right...I will try some muscle relaxation and watch my posture. I will try to limit carrying my 2 year old as well, but that might not be as successful! haha.

Thank you for taking the time to respond :hugs:

LeFi_81
18-12-17, 14:49
Carrying a toddler around can place a lot of strain on your neck muscles. My Dr feels I should take a step back from my stress factors and wait a while before we do some more tests. She does not seem too concerned...what did I expect? So more meditation and relaxation and I try to do some sport. Perhaps movement like some stretching will help you too?

Good luck and stay strong out there!