PDA

View Full Version : Constant Worry

foxy1110
18-12-17, 16:26
Hi Guys, I am struggling at the moment and just after some advice really or some insight into other people with similar issues.

I seem to have found myself in an almost constant state of worry about my health, which mainly seems to focus around my head. I suffer with the feeling of head pressure regularly and get stabbing pains in various parts of my head and over my eyebrows but nothing so far very severe. However whenever I get one of these sensations I literally think I am going to drop dead there and then or experience some sort of excruciating pain. I am doing my best to keep going and start a worry course in January but would be grateful for any advice.

Potter86
18-12-17, 17:17
In the very same boat as you also about my head,its on my mind 24/7 and like you i am starting cbt in january

foxy1110
18-12-17, 19:01
I’m sorry to hear you are suffering too, have you found anything that helps?

Potter86
18-12-17, 19:26
Being honest no....ive suffered from health anxiety now for a good 6 months its taken over my life i have put weight on stopped seeing my mates basically became a hermit and after many doctors visits still no better but i am starting cbt in jan so hopefully i can return to the lad i have been for the past 30 years and this 6 months of constant stress worry and anxiety will eventually pass.good luck