PDA

View Full Version : Finger swollen - HELP

itiswhatitis
18-12-17, 18:38
My right forefinger has swollen up. It's quite a bit large than my left now and is worse just above the bend. It also feels sensitive if I bend it or use it. What could be causing it? I'm freaking out.

---------- Post added at 18:38 ---------- Previous post was at 18:28 ----------

I just remembered I trapped my two first right fingers in the fridge door yesterday. It hurt pretty bad so I'm thinking now it might be because of that. Would something like that cause a finger to swell up? It hurt bad enough for me to think I'd get bruises under my nails (but my nails are painted so I can't see if they're bruised or not)

Fishmanpa
18-12-17, 18:40
I just remembered I trapped my two first right fingers in the fridge door yesterday. It hurt pretty bad so I'm thinking now it might be because of that. Would something like that cause a finger to swell up?

Yep... Ice and OTC pain meds (ibuprofen for inflammation).

Positive thoughts

itiswhatitis
18-12-17, 19:10
Yep... Ice and OTC pain meds (ibuprofen for inflammation).

Positive thoughts

Thanks for your reply. But now I'm worried that it was my other hand I trapped in the door :( Because I can't really remember but my left nails feel sensitive. So now I'm just freaking out about the fact I have a swollen finger on the other side. What if it's a blood clot? :(

Fishmanpa
18-12-17, 19:16
:doh: Hope you feel better soon! :D

Positive thoughts