PDA

View Full Version : Head related doubts..

Rishabh
19-12-17, 13:52
Hello,guys..Today, I am here to tell you all
about an incident that occured to me and the doubts I have regarding that, since this is the only place according to me that does help..So, here it goes, Six months ago, while playing football in a park i fell on the top of my head after a rash chlng by an opponent, I didnt lose consciousness nor i felt dizzy or nauseous or anything else. Though i stopped playing as a precaution , after a few mins i came back home and had a little headache for around 5-10seconds..nothing else. But , since I am also a normal human being I opened Google(my worst mistake ever). Later in the night , i slept well and woke up as i daily did. You may notice , i havent forgotten a thing..but now, after so much time, i am feeling like i have something dangerous happening inside my head. I am feeling sad especially in dark or cold, everything seems fine in sunshine.Also, i feel relaxed after a head massage. May I please ask for ur suggestions and help. Thank you, in advance...

Rishabh
22-04-18, 16:47
Plzz reply...anyone!!

Carys
22-04-18, 16:51
Hiyer,

It was 6 months ago. That's a long long time; and head injuries if they are going to show any problem at all would be within hours...not days...or weeks....or months....

You clearly didn't even have concussion, let alone anything more worrying.

What 'dangerous thing in your head' do you think is happening ?

Rishabh
09-05-18, 17:19
Hi, Carys..
Thanks for the reassurance, well its just the usual anxiety related thing, it started off with me finding about chronic subdural hematoma on google, and i was like, dude, it can affect you after months...so i became even more anxious.

---------- Post added at 21:49 ---------- Previous post was at 21:42 ----------

And why i know this is anxiety is because i m fine whenever im doing any activity such as playing, coding, singing, travelling, etc...but as soon as i hear about someone suffering from and head related thing or and diseases i get struck with anxiety and continue my reasearch on google. It's been more than 10 months now, and i have shared it with my friends, family and everyone i know. And all of them have said its the overthinking and searching on google ofcourse that is making me feel like this..but finally i am looking forward to get rid of it as it has wrecked most of my exams and my semester went pretty bad...But, thank you very much for replying and have a nice day..And yeah, sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Rishabh
29-05-18, 17:15
Hello Everyone, hope you all our doing fine....Well, I have been under anxiety from about an year now and this recent incident is bringing it to the surface again..So, i was passing the football to my team player during a practice session for a tournament, as it were the early hours, the organizers were busy placing the goal posts on the particular places. One of them was carrying it from the pitch on which we were training. My teammate gave me the ball and I decided to pass-back and run to score, but I did not notice the organizer coming and neither did anyone reacted fast enough to alert me. So, as I turned I hit my head on the frame(crossbar) of the goal post. It was made of iron.Thankfully, I did not lose consciousness and neither presented any other symptoms of a severe head injury. The only thing remained was the swelling and a memory of what had just happened. But then, just before my anxiety was about to let me down my friends told me to not worry and that I was fine. Later that day I played all the matches and played pretty well. It's been 11days and I haven't experienced any symptoms or any pain till now.So the real question is...Should I go to a GP or worry about this anymore...Hope you guys help me...Have a nice day:yesyes:

Elen
29-05-18, 17:26
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads.

Please when posting on similar topics add it onto your previous post rather than starting a new one.

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen