PDA

View Full Version : Stomach cramps....

bingjam
19-12-17, 15:33
Hi!!

So on Sunday night, (please just forget reading this after you have just thinknit maybe have something to do with what I’m about to say even though I’m mortified about writing this) I had really really badly smelling “bottom burps” and quite a few of them. Went to sleep like normal but woke up at 2:30am with god awful stomach cramps which were also around by back area. I stayed awake for half hour and then fell back asleep.

Woke up in the morning and since then I’ve had a dull belly ache up until now when it’s still there. (I suffer from hemeroids too so have the odd bleeding when going for the “number two as I have to strain a little sometimes)

Just to add I suffer badly with constipation and struggle to go the toilet sometimes I managed to go yesterday and some of the ache went away but when I press on my belly it’s a little sore and still aches.

I’m really embarrassed by this post just wondering if anyone has had anything similar before?

---------- Post added at 15:33 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

ANYone??

daisyflower
19-12-17, 18:01
Everyone gets stomach pains and bad wind sometimes. I have IBS so it's a daily thing for me but even my little kids and husband get it. It's part of being human!