PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Janieb
25-06-07, 02:19
Hi I am new and I just want to say Thank you to whom ever set up this site and to my doctor who gave it to me! :yesyes:

Basically my situation is as such, I am 27 recently gave birth to my little boy and have been a bit of a worrier since I was very young. My main fears are Death, and flying. But I think the flying one is linked with the death. I also fear all these diseases, again all linked with death.

Over the last couple of weeks my anxiety has taken a new level which I am trying to learn to control and looking at this site, which I am so glad I did, makes me realise it is just that, anxiety! I have been experiencing tingling and that pins and needles sensation. I have been to A&E due to the severity at one point, but on seeing my doctor and being examined they have come to the conclusion that I am very anxious and stressed. So I have ruled out most diseases :)

This evening I managed to get to sleep ok but woke up heart pounding and all sorts of tingling, convinced I was having something. But I am sure I am not, as everything is still working...but try and tell my brain that! :weep:

Anyhow I am glad to have found this site. No doubt I am going to be a regular! it's comforting to know that there are people out there like me :) best thing about getting through this is knowing your not alone :flowers:

Now to just try and get back to sleep :wacko:

manmoor
25-06-07, 07:59
Hi Janie,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

belle
25-06-07, 09:55
Hi and welcome :)

x

honeybee3939
25-06-07, 10:53
Hi Janie

Welcome to NMP its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice, support and make new friends too.:)

Take a look at the Symptoms, Hope to Cope and First Step pages also that are sittuated at the left hand side of this page, you may find them of interest.

Love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

Zanxiety
25-06-07, 11:04
Hello Janieb and welcome to the site. I hope you get all the help and support you need, and hope you start to feel better very soon. Thank you for also saying thank you to the site as it really is very friendly and supportive.

From Zanxiety. ^__^

Lindalou64
25-06-07, 13:10
hi janie and welcome.......linda

groovygranny
26-06-07, 20:43
Hello Janie,:welcome:to you!

Hope you got back to sleep ok - you're definitely not alone !

Pleased to meet you ! :)

:flowers:

nomorepanic
26-06-07, 21:13
Hi Janie

Welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

I set the site up 5.5 years ago and it has gone from strength to strength with all the fab members on here.

You will meet some fab people and get loads of support.

trac67
26-06-07, 21:25
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx

Southern_Belle
26-06-07, 21:41
Hi Janie,

Welcome to the site. You will meet so many people who feel just like you. You will also gain a great support system.

Laura

Pink Princess
27-06-07, 23:37
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx