PDA

View Full Version : IBS???

Lost all hope
20-12-17, 19:36
Hi just one more post from me people are probs getting fed up of my posts all I do is moan about symptoms!!! The symptoms I have now which are pain the stomach really gassy pain around my ribs no appitite, pains when I eat in my stomach was wondering if that could be IBS? Really struggling with my symptoms at the min :(

Fishmanpa
21-12-17, 15:35
Hi just one more post from me people are probs getting fed up of my posts all I do is moan about symptoms!!! The symptoms I have now which are pain the stomach really gassy pain around my ribs no appitite, pains when I eat in my stomach was wondering if that could be IBS? Really struggling with my symptoms at the min :(

Digestive issues are a very common anxiety symptom. Only a doctor can diagnose you concerning IBS or other illnesses.

Positive thoughts

Melonpony
27-12-17, 17:07
Hi just one more post from me people are probs getting fed up of my posts all I do is moan about symptoms!!! The symptoms I have now which are pain the stomach really gassy pain around my ribs no appitite, pains when I eat in my stomach was wondering if that could be IBS? Really struggling with my symptoms at the min :(Had similar symptoms over the summer. Finally now getting the possible IBS diagnosis via tests.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Pepperpot
27-12-17, 17:34
IBS isn't diagnosed as such - it's ruled out from ruling out other potential causes.

It sounds to me like IBS - stress makes it 20 times worse x

Lost all hope
27-12-17, 18:07
That has seemed to of settled down now thank god! Hope your all doing ok x