PDA

View Full Version : In pain, anxiety or another problem ?

Danielle1006
21-12-17, 12:46
Hello all,

Since late October I was under tremendous amounts of anxiety and stress until December due to a health problem. It caused me to panic every day, be anxious, stress, and I even broke down crying several times.. I finally got the problem fixed this month (dental problem) but after a few days of finally getting treatment weird and strange things have been happening.

Obviously I was glad to let go of all this panicking, anxiety and stress but I started getting random pains in my stomach (pelvic area). The pain spread from one side to another quickly and the pain got worse when I walked. It goes away within 10 minutes every time.

This pain has happened several times, right after eating. Sometimes I need to diarrhea right after eating too. It doesn't happen every time I eat, it's only happened 2 times.

I've noticed my stomach is always growling/rumbling now too. It doesn't matter if I've ate or not, it happens, even when I'm not hungry. I've been getting a lot of gas/wind.

As a child I've always suffered from constipation and anxiety. I always used to be sitting on the toilet trying to drink juice to pass stool.

Now at 24, I still struggle. My stool is either stuck, not going to the toilet for days, either little lumps only or diarrhea. It's very rare my stool is quite normal and comes out in a big chunk unless it's diarrhea.

Now that this pain, gas and growling noises have been happening I'm yet again focusing on it and my health.

I'm getting random pains all over my body, legs, ribs, stomach, like flashing pains. When I focus on my stomach it seems to get worse but if I'm occupied and don't focus on it, I don't feel anything at all.

Could all the anxiety and stress I went through have an after affect like this or is it possible it could of caused another problem?

The pains I feel aren't agonising, I can still move and get on and they aren't constant. They all come and go and it's been like this for 4 days now. My stomach likes to growl whenever it wants and the pains like to come whenever they want.

Does anyone suffer the same? :weep:

Potter86
21-12-17, 16:40
Sounds like ibs to me and stress and anxiety worsens ibs