PDA

View Full Version : Low platelet

Bullshead22
21-12-17, 18:39
Hi I'm new to this forum..
Went up the doctors last week because of a bad back and he decided to do a routine blood test because I haven't had one for 5 years..everything come back normal except I had low platelet which was 145,normal is 150 to 400..I went back up a week later to have them taken again and they come back 133 which as me worried,the doctor doesn't seem concerned tho he just said come back in 6 weeks and we'll try again..any advice would be appreciated thanks..

ankietyjoe
21-12-17, 18:49
My advice would be that when your Doctor tells you it's a problem, then it's a problem.

My other advice would be don't google and try and figure it out yourself, that's the road to madness that is.

Bullshead22
21-12-17, 19:45
Yeh your right there stay off google is best I think..think I may have to sit back and wait and hope for the best thanks for the reply

Jimbob12
24-12-17, 13:36
This is all very normal, fluctuations in blood tests can be down to recently having a cold or over exercising, my alt levels were up for 3 years and then I got them back fown again by altering my diet.
Don't worry like I did, just do the blood tests and see how you can solve the issue