PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy/Foggy head and constantly hungry

JamesRed
22-12-17, 01:02
Hey everyone, I was looking for some advice.

Since Saturday night I’ve had a foggy/light head that hasn’t gone away. In between feeling this I’ve had the odd headache across the right side of the top of the head, although I’ve not had any for the last few days.

However, since Tuesday, I’ve also had constant hunger pangs where I’m constantly hungry, even though I’m eating more than usual. I’ve also started to drink a little more water throughout the day.

The fogginess eases off a little when I went to the gym, but I’m constantly feeling spaced out and it’s infuriating. With Christmas coming up, it’s impossible to get a doctors appointment, so any advice/tips would be great.

Not sure if it’s worth mentioning, but the week prior to these symptoms starting I had a blocked ear. For an entire week I was unable to hear out of my left ear until I went to a private clinic to get it cleared. I thought it might be an infection but I’ve not had a temperature.

I'm a very anxious person, so these symptoms are starting to worry me (automatically assuming the worst)

Any help, much appreciated :yesyes: