PDA

View Full Version : Sinus and dizziness

DaveCH
22-12-17, 13:23
My sinuses and especially my ears have been giving me grief for 2 weeks now. Went to doctor on tuesday and my ears behind the drum are full off cartarrh. Have been on antibiotics since tuesday evening and it doesnt seem to be improving. Can it take a while to clear up blocked ears and sinuses plus the lightheaded dizzy feeling giving nausea isnt a great feeling either. I have another 3 days of antibiotics after today but hope im feeling better for xmas.

oxoshannon
22-12-17, 13:39
My sinuses and especially my ears have been giving me grief for 2 weeks now. Went to doctor on tuesday and my ears behind the drum are full off cartarrh. Have been on antibiotics since tuesday evening and it doesnt seem to be improving. Can it take a while to clear up blocked ears and sinuses plus the lightheaded dizzy feeling giving nausea isnt a great feeling either. I have another 3 days of antibiotics after today but hope im feeling better for xmas.

I’m exactly the same, unfortunately my sinuses never really improve. Right now I have such a bad headache, eye ache and dizziness. My anxious head jumps straight to a brain tumour but then I remember I have had trouble with my sinuses for years. It’s absolutely horrible and draining and painful! But I would suggest sinus rinsing and steaming to help a little too :) I hope you feel better and merry Christmas x

DaveCH
22-12-17, 13:42
My left ear seems to have cleared a little but right still blocked and pressure on right hand side of nose and eyebrow. I dont feel too bad its just the wobbly light headed feeling i dont like.

ankietyjoe
22-12-17, 15:00
My left ear blocked up almost completely with the recent bout of infection that's been going around. I had lots of odd, off balance feelings.

Took about a month to clear up completely, but still feels a little bit 'off', first thing in the mornings.

Just give it time, it'll pass eventually.