PDA

View Full Version : hello

matthewcc
25-06-07, 19:52
have finally got around to signing up to NMP im not very computer lierate so you will have to bear with should really start by introducing myself im matt 33 years old work as a self employed builder in cornwall. i suppose i have been suffering from panic since around 15 but hid it well for many years but there comes a time when you cant run away from things forever so hence im here try to put my life back where i want it to be. i have many questions re medication etc that i hope some fellow sufferers might have views on as many of the people i ask for advice tend to have that blank look on there face anyway introduction over regards matt

domino
25-06-07, 20:08
Hi, matt, :welcome:you have come to the right place ,if we can help in anyway just ask.

geordie flower
25-06-07, 20:11
:) Hiya and welcome, ive found this site invaluable in helping me with my panic and anxiety, its good to know that their are others dealing with this in their lives its good to read their posts and to know wat yor feeling is experienced by others. Have you approached yor doc about yor panic? tracey :) x

honeybee3939
25-06-07, 20:46
Hi Matthew

Welcome to NMP, its lovely to see you here, im sure you will get some great advice while making new friends on the way.:)

Take a look at the Symptoms, How to Cope and First Step pages also that are sittuated at the left hand side of this page you will find them of interest.

love
:hugs:
Andrea
xxxxx

mingsy
25-06-07, 21:00
:D Hi matt
WELCOME
Ask away, I have found this site very informative and helpful.

trac67
25-06-07, 21:09
Hi,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xxx

Nibbles
25-06-07, 21:31
Hi Matt and :welcome:

There is loads of info on this site so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for and meet some great friends along the way.

Take care,

groovygranny
26-06-07, 20:48
Hello Matthew, :welcome:to you!

Yey, another West Country-ite !! (even if you are from across the water lol !)

Plenty of help and support here,

pleased to meet you!

:)

nomorepanic
26-06-07, 21:38
Hi Matt

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help and support and you meet some fab people here.

Southern_Belle
26-06-07, 21:39
Hi Matt,

Welcome to the site. You will find may here who feel like you do. You will also get alot of support. There are many here who are both on or off meds and will be happy to answer any questions you may have, including me.

Laura

Pink Princess
27-06-07, 23:34
hi and welcome to the site, you will find a lot of good advice and support here and make many friends along the way. hope to talk soon, take kare xxxxxx