PDA

View Full Version : toenail split vertically

helenhoo
24-12-17, 13:00
Taken polish off, notice second toe nail is split HORIZONTALLY halfway up feels physical but worried it's melanoma?

Do you leave nail to grow itself out or should I go doctors?

Potter86
24-12-17, 13:12
You cant get cancer in a toe nail!!!!!!!

helenhoo
24-12-17, 13:21
Painted over it and it feels like a physical split. I had it on my big toe last year.

venusbluejeans
24-12-17, 14:00
You cant get cancer in a toe nail!!!!!!!

ah no but you can get cancer under a nail, (as Helen will know as she has 100% googled) which Helen doesn't have any of the symptoms for as a split in the nail isn't even one. and 100% doesn't have any sort of toe cancer!

Plus as she had the same last year as she has just said herself, it is as it is and always will be just a split nail and absolutely nothing else...

I am aiming this reply at you Potter as I know that Helen will never listen to any of us..... so I may as well talk to you as talking to myself :)

Potter I hope you have a nice Christmas and a panic free next year as much as you can :)

Potter86
24-12-17, 14:20
ah no but you can get cancer under a nail, (as Helen will know as she has 100% googled) which Helen doesn't have any of the symptoms for as a split in the nail isn't even one. and 100% doesn't have any sort of toe cancer!

Plus as she had the same last year as she has just said herself, it is as it is and always will be just a split nail and absolutely nothing else...

I am aiming this reply at you Potter as I know that Helen will never listen to any of us..... so I may as well talk to you as talking to myself :)

Potter I hope you have a nice Christmas and a panic free next year as much as you can :)
Thankyou and yourself