PDA

View Full Version : Any advice please?

Blonde123
24-12-17, 13:20
Just wondered if anyone experienced similar to me. My right leg has been playing up for some time now. It feels like the sensation you get when you've had a numb leg from sitting on it, and then when you stand up and feel the blood recirculating. It comes and goes and I also keep getting muscle twitches in the same leg. I haven't hurt it in any way and I can't feel any lumps bumps etc in my groin. I usually get it when I've been sat down but I can literally sit down for a second before it starts so I don't think it's to do with bad positioning but when I straighten my leg or warm it in the bath, it goes away. It's not cold or mottled and I was thinking Maybe circulation issues or vitamin/mineral deficiency? Any help guys X

Murdock
24-12-17, 14:20
I was getting that a lot in my right hand from holding my phone with it. Would literally start straight away if I lay down and held my phone. Happens in my legs when I sit and play video games too much too. It’s nothing sinister just reduced blood flow from the way you’re sat most likely. If it’s fine when you stretch it out you’re all good