PDA

View Full Version : It's gone.

DoodleDoo
24-12-17, 21:35
Hello. Someone contacted me on an old post I made about a year ago. It prompted me to make this post. I spent almost 3 years with severe anxiety and middling depression. It's gone. I never thought it would. I tried 3 different meds, none of which really helped. I rang the Samaritans three times - I'm afraid this didn't help either. In the end, it just went away with a small lifestyle change. I have no magic answer and am not selling anything... I just want to tell people that no matter how low you are, it can go away. Merry Christmas! There is an end to this (something I would have never believed would happen)

Rubicon
24-12-17, 22:26
That’s so good to hear.

I’m in psychotherapy at the moment for severe health anxiety and moderate general anxiety too. Seeing a bit of light at the end of the tunnel now - curious as to what you did in terms of lifestyle change that helped?

Phuzella
24-12-17, 22:55
Yes what was the lifestyle change?

peters
19-01-18, 18:00
That's just great to hear. Such storys give hope to everyone with similar conditions, so thank you for sharing!

Curtis
09-02-18, 15:58
Wow. That's nice. I think you should share your lifestyle changes. That will be helpful to others also.