PDA

View Full Version : Getting bathroom floor wet

phil06
24-12-17, 23:35
I come in and out shower due to my ocd and I clean my backside however the floor is getting wet. I first used towels but switched to bath mats but the water is leaking below the matts is there any better solutions?

I may end up moving and fear the same issue again as the bathroom is getting mouldy and damp as I take long showers due to this.

There’s always a smell as the floor gets wet. At my parents the floor never smelt only this house will all floors smell or is it something with my house? :blush:

Cakelady
27-12-17, 15:02
Put down water resistant flooring. Linoleum can be pretty cheap1. Seal round edges with silicon. Dry mats after shower if wet. Really shouldn't smell at all :)x

Phuzella
27-12-17, 15:24
Dry yourself in the shower. Put a towel or mat down on bathroom floor to step out onto. Then hang towel or mat over the bath or somewhere. If the floor is wet at all use kitchen roll to dry it. Open window when you can. Honestly it really is not difficult

Cherryade
28-12-17, 11:51
What kind of covering do you have on the floor at the moment? Carpet, tiles, lino??