PDA

View Full Version : Intense headache one week after concussion

magicalgirl
25-12-17, 00:05
Hello everyone. This is the third time I've posted here about symptoms relating to the concussion I received when a ball was kicked into my head. I'm sorry if im being annoying but I have anxiety and using these forums really helps me.

But my newest symptom is scaring more than all tje others. I got my concussion last Wednesday and for a few days after that I had very mild headaches, dizziness, and nausea. Nothing too terrible.

I thought I was getting better, but last night out of no where this specific spot on the top of my head in the exact center has been KILLING me. I haven't been able to sleep. It hurts so bad. And I can't stomach anything.

I'm weirded out that the spot that's hurting isn't really where I got hit but the pain radiates throughout my whole head. It's almost like a knife is in that exact spot.

It's not went away all day long and I'm really scared. It hurts so much worse than any of my other headaches.

What should I do? Even though im 19 I don't have my licenses and my family is very annoyed by the idea of taking me to the ER on Christmas Eve. They have actually been pretty rude to me if I bring up the headache. :( I'm about to take some Tylenol and see if it helps.

I'm worried it could be a brain hemorrhage or something. When I went to the ER a week ago my doctor told me a scan wasn't necessary if I had no significant memory loss. I'm just so scared. It hurts so bad.

Edit: I just threw up. :(