PDA

View Full Version : Numbness, hot and sick

JayDee21
25-12-17, 13:26
Hi everyone and merry christmas :yesyes:

So i understand these are anxiety symtoms and this isnt really a call for reassurance. I just want to see how people deal with these same symtoms and who experiences them.

So today, i have been getting warm sensations in my stomach and chest, mild lightheadedness and numbness. Sometimes it gets to a point where for about 20 seconds it all becomes very overwhelming and makes me sweat and feel sick. I also get alot more symptoms but these are the ones mainly concerning me at the moment.
How do others handle such things? Its mainly the warmth today in my chest and stomach its almost burning.

Thanks everyone and have a good christmas

Careful1
25-12-17, 16:10
Everyone handles there anxiety different. What works for one may not work for another. Its like trial and error. You have to keep trying different things until you find what works for you.
Are you seeing a therapist? If not, that's a good start. You can get a referral from your primary DR. You have options when it comes to treatment. You can do therapy, try medication or a combination of the two. There are thinks like CBT that can also help.