PDA

View Full Version : Referred myself for cbt again

Liziik
26-12-17, 23:40
Hi
So I've self referred myself again as it's just getting ridiculous now. Health anxiety is back and in full force! My one fear that I have never cracked is a fear of infection and sepsis. I had to have dental implants in my front teeth around 8 months ago as they were knocked out in an accident. And ever since then I'm convinced they're going to get infected they have become a burden on my life.
It wouldn't be so bad if I could differentiate between real symptoms and symptoms my anxiety is giving me. This is horrible. Hoping cbt will help this time but feel I know it all already.
Anyway just needed a rant. Hope you're all ok!

ckelley116
27-12-17, 00:55
Good luck! I agree, it’s awful - not fun at all to feel this way. I hope it works for you!

MyNameIsTerry
27-12-17, 07:12
Good luck with your therapy. Taking action can be hard and committing yourself to changing is hopefully the first of many successes.

Annaboodle
27-12-17, 11:52
Actively doing something positive like you've done is such a big thing. Good on you. Really hope it helps.

Liziik
27-12-17, 17:23
Thank you everyone. Fingers crossed this time I am ready to take it all in and commit to it! Because I can't keep on like this.