PDA

View Full Version : Do you still go out when feeling very unbalanced

Aquilega
28-12-17, 10:13
Just a question do you still go out when you feel very unbalanced or do you stay off your feet as much as you can,what is best walking or rest.thank you:)

Phuzella
28-12-17, 10:24
Personally I think it's best to go out. For me laying around makes it worse. Of course get rest too, but definitely get some walks in :)

Aquilega
28-12-17, 10:50
Personally I think it's best to go out. For me laying around makes it worse. Of course get rest too, but definitely get some walks in :)

@Phuzella my friend for your friendly and helpful reply,its just that sometimes its very difficult,enjoy your day:)

Potter86
28-12-17, 11:05
Ive been feeling very unbalanced latley and i dread going out but when i am actually out the house it feels alot better

Aquilega
28-12-17, 11:21
Ive been feeling very unbalanced latley and i dread going out but when i am actually out the house it feels alot better

Thank you @Potter86 mine never abates even when I am out but your your reply is very much appreciated my friend:)

cristine
29-12-17, 09:27
Are you talking about the unbalanced -(like you're on a boat feeling) if so I find keeping on the move best! Its like moving counterbalances that feeling for me :)

Aquilega
29-12-17, 11:07
Are you talking about the unbalanced -(like you're on a boat feeling) if so I find keeping on the move best! Its like moving counterbalances that feeling for me :)

Hi Christine yes just like I'm walking on bouncy :Dsprings have a good day my friend,just been out and floated round Tescos:)

Phuzella
29-12-17, 11:16
I feel better when driving too :)

fishman65
29-12-17, 18:50
I was feeling this way today Aquilegia, so forced myself down to the post office. I felt panicky while in there but stayed. All I feel I can really do is just force my way through it.

Aquilega
30-12-17, 08:55
I was feeling this way today Aquilegia, so forced myself down to the post office. I felt panicky while in there but stayed. All I feel I can really do is just force my way through it.

Morning fisherman65 I do this every day just returned from Tescos I get it all day,but funny enough I had a good afternoon yesterday it went but it is back this morning,thank you for answering my post:)

---------- Post added at 08:55 ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 ----------

Morning I would like to thank everyone who has posted on this thread,it helps to know that there are other's who have these symptoms:) and that I am not on my own

OakleyEdward
30-12-17, 10:42
I tend to do a bit of both, usually though I feel better for going out. Often not when I'm actually out and about, usually I feel more unsteady, especially waiting in line, but once I'm home I feel good for fighting it. Other days I practically hibernate haha although I work 5-6 days a week so can't indulge too often!

All the best, so many of us wobbling around out there!

fishman65
30-12-17, 15:51
I tend to do a bit of both, usually though I feel better for going out. Often not when I'm actually out and about, usually I feel more unsteady, especially waiting in line, but once I'm home I feel good for fighting it. Other days I practically hibernate haha although I work 5-6 days a week so can't indulge too often!

All the best, so many of us wobbling around out there!Too true Oakley Edward, but I wonder how many people notice us? My thinking is always 'people will see me panicking' :lac:

hannah55
30-12-17, 16:18
Hey Aquilega, hope all is well. I tend to do a bit of both. But a walk definitely makes me feel better. I'm lucky that I live by the coast so I take my dog with me or my camera or both! Having a purpose for the walk helps to shift my focus from my anxiety to either exercising my dog or trying to capture a photo.

OakleyEdward
30-12-17, 20:51
Too true Oakley Edward, but I wonder how many people notice us? My thinking is always 'people will see me panicking' :lac:

I know that feeling well! Such a weird sensation when you're in a crowd and having the worst internal turmoil but everyone and everything looks normal.

Aquilega
31-12-17, 15:25
Hello all my friends well I once went Tescos and was all over the place(or so I thought)my friend took a video of me walking round and queuing up I watched afterwards and I could n't notice anything different ,so it just goes to show no one can see us wobbling its just a sensation,not nice but only us can feel it:)

Thank you for all your replies,I am sure this thread will help other's:winks:

cristine
01-01-18, 09:55
Not been filmed but my colleagues have said sometimes when im standing still I sway and once when my anxiety peaked I was physically rocking back and forth but completely unaware!:shrug: