PDA

View Full Version : Panic attack over right arm pain

LF87
28-12-17, 13:58
Hi,
I woke up last night with a horrible ache in my right elbow moving towards my wrist. I couldn't sleep for a while and had to have pain killers. Today it's been better but just flared up again and is like a dull ache in my forearm. I stupidly Googled and saw something about a woman having right arm pain and later had a heart attack and now I'm really in a state.
I'm trying to rationalise anf tell myself I've likely slept funny on my arm and maybe pinched a nerve, but would that cause a radiating pain in my forearm or a localised pain? Any reassurance would be really appreciated, I'm very freaked out right now. I asked my friend and oddly enough she had the same thing recently in her left arm. But i don't know, it's quite an ache and very uncomfortable. Would do I do?
Thanks

ShaunRyder
28-12-17, 15:43
More than likely you have slept on it funny, I have loads of these in my arms and especially my left shoulder that's the worse! Have you tried putting a hot water bottle on the part that aches? Normally helps mine.

LF87
28-12-17, 18:24
I haven't tried that but I will now. It just seems to be in my wrist at the moment, no idea what I've done! Hope it goes away before bedtime though :( Thanks for replying x