PDA

View Full Version : So bored

Pandarug
28-12-17, 20:03
Every weekend consists of me sitting on one spot on my couch and mindlessly being on my phone. Sometimes I try to draw or play the piano but I just want to leave and do something but I have no friends and I can’t drive, and when I can I will probably be too embarrassed to do anything by myself. Even when I have school to go to I’m so bored but it doesn’t feel as bad because at least I leave my house. I don’t even know why I’m making this post is just like to tell someone. I’m going to a counselor at the end of January which I kind of don’t want to go to because I’ll feel too embarrassed, only because my mom knows and would have to take me which just makes me cringe. Anyone relate??

emily67
29-12-17, 12:13
weekends are difficult.

so many things are happening around me.

from people going to concerts and going to chill with friends, to people going abroad or even going out on dates.
it's not fair, and that's why I prefer weekedays- people are at school or work, I shouldn't be anxious

but on weekends..

Pandarug
29-12-17, 15:39
weekends are difficult.

from people going to concerts and going to chill with friends, to people going abroad or even going out on dates.
it's not fair, and that's why I prefer weekedays- people are at school or work, I shouldn't be anxious

but on weekends..

Exactly. My siblings are never home because their always hanging out with their friends. This felt horrible when I first noticed this and when I was getting into the age where I should be hanging out with friends but now it’s nothing to me, I’m just bored and numb to it

emily67
29-12-17, 16:40
Exactly. My siblings are never home because their always hanging out with their friends. This felt horrible when I first noticed this and when I was getting into the age where I should be hanging out with friends but now it’s nothing to me, I’m just bored and numb to it

do you ever go out on the weekends for walks?

even to the local shops

it will break the cycle for a little while

Bigboyuk
30-12-17, 12:19
weekends are difficult.

but on weekends.. Emily so true week ends are the worse for me too and it cuts like a knife each and every time:weep: ATB

emily67
30-12-17, 12:30
it's raining today.

makes me feel a little better that not many people will probably be outside

Bigboyuk
30-12-17, 15:37
Exactly. My siblings are never home because their always hanging out with their friends. This felt horrible when I first noticed this and when I was getting into the age where I should be hanging out with friends but now it’s nothing to me, I’m just bored and numb to it Yes I understand that, but I am determined to do some thing about it as I am fed up with being bored and numb it's no life! ATB

Pandarug
31-12-17, 04:55
do you ever go out on the weekends for walks?

even to the local shops

it will break the cycle for a little while

I walk my dog every day and that’s about it. You have to drive to get every where though and I’m too young for that : (. Sorry for the long reply time