PDA

View Full Version : Lumps corner of eyes

zcb
28-12-17, 20:36
Hello,
Is the palpebral lobe of the lacrimal gland usually visible if the eyelid is lifted with the finger and one looks towards the nose?
I have these lumps on the top temporal side of the white of the eye and I’m really worried.
I checked a couple people I know and they don’t have them.
Photos online point to things I don’t want to mention here so that I don’t make others worry, but I’d like to know if others have them?
Like a lumpy mass on the top corners.

Fishmanpa
28-12-17, 20:53
Is the palpebral lobe of the lacrimal gland usually visible if the eyelid is lifted with the finger and one looks towards the nose?

What the heck is that and how do you even know about it? :winks:

Positive thoughts

wilky44
28-12-17, 20:54
Come again? :huh:

zcb
28-12-17, 21:05
The reason I looked is because i’m being referred for investigation for things including sarcoid and sjogren, due to positive blood tests and inflamed glands. I read online that the tear glands can be affected too and saw online something similar to what i saw in the mirror :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 22:05 ---------- Previous post was at 22:04 ----------

What I meant is: take the left eye for instance. If you lift the eyelid in the top left corner and look down, do you see any lump on the conjunctiva (whites of the wye)? In the top left corner? I can upload a photo

Fishmanpa
28-12-17, 21:25
A photo isn't necessary and no one can tell you about it anyway so it's best to allow the professionals to do their job.

Positive thoughts

zcb
28-12-17, 23:46
I understand you, and I’m waiting the further tests. Meanwhile I would just like to know if anyone at all can spot similar things. Really appreciated.