PDA

View Full Version : I want something new to watch

emily67
29-12-17, 12:09
but don't know what...

I mean I want a good new tv series with 1 single plotline (not various episodes on various storylines)

I am currently rewatching utopia, which I love, and I started game of thrones too (but not such a fan)

I hear once apon a time is meant to be good, but not checked it out yet

I just want something new.w.. not the same old show.

any ideas?

Bigboyuk
29-12-17, 12:39
Not sure this will fit the bill for you? But still worth a watch I am currently watching a very popular Aussie Prison drama it ran for about 6 years and was and still very popular and has global following called Prisoner Cell Block H it's not been on terrestrial tv for a long time but some one on You Tube has kindly uploaded all 692 episodes Iam just half way through watching it and when Iam down it really takes my mind off all the crap I put up with like I say it may not be your bag but worth a look all the same HTH :) ATB

emily67
29-12-17, 13:45
Not sure this will fit the bill for you? But still worth a watch I am currently watching a very popular Aussie Prison drama it ran for about 6 years and was and still very popular and has global following called Prisoner Cell Block H it's not been on terrestrial tv for a long time but some one on You Tube has kindly uploaded all 692 episodes Iam just half way through watching it and when Iam down it really takes my mind off all the crap I put up with like I say it may not be your bag but worth a look all the same HTH :) ATB

thanks.

I'm going to have a look for it now

xx

Bigboyuk
29-12-17, 13:57
thanks.

I'm going to have a look for it now

xx You are welcome :) Type in Prisoner-Episodes 001-692 (the complete collection) Let me know how it goes ATB

swgrl09
29-12-17, 13:59
I just watched the new remake of it - Wentworth - it was AWESOME! The newer remake is on Netflix.

Bigboyuk
29-12-17, 14:22
I just watched the new remake of it - Wentworth - it was AWESOME! The newer remake is on Netflix. it's funny you say that I did try and watch the re make and couldn't get in to it but guess we are all different no give me the classic series any day :) ATB

Pepperpot
29-12-17, 16:24
Oooooo I have been watching The Last Ship. Love it.

emily67
29-12-17, 16:52

I just searched on amazon for prisoner cell block H- just the first season, and they have the entire series for 800 or so pounds

um wow

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

by the way, is netflix worth it?

not sure if I should go with netflix or amazon prime.

or either

swgrl09
29-12-17, 17:59
We have both amazon prime and netflix, but I probably use netflix more often for TV/Movies. I use amazon all the time for the free 2 day shipping though and feel it has been worth it for just that alone.

Bigboyuk
29-12-17, 19:02
I just searched on amazon for prisoner cell block H- just the first season, and they have the entire series for 800 or so pounds

um wow

---------- Post added at 16:52 ---------- Previous post was at 16:51 ----------

by the way, is netflix worth it?

not sure if I should go with netflix or amazon prime.

or either :eek: That's really expensive It's totally free on You Tube, that's where I thought you were looking? Every single episode is on there you have the internet so why pay for it? ATB

emily67
29-12-17, 20:25
:eek: That's really expensive It's totally free on You Tube, that's where I thought you were looking? Every single episode is on there you have the internet so why pay for it? ATB

curious, I guess.
I like owning the physical versions of things, so was seeing how much it would cost me to own the collection

I don't think anyone would pay over 800 pound for a dvd though

it's strange they have it so expensive

Bigboyuk
29-12-17, 20:58
curious, I guess.
I like owning the physical versions of things, so was seeing how much it would cost me to own the collection

I don't think anyone would pay over 800 pound for a dvd though

it's strange they have it so expensiveAhh I follow now think they are cheaper directly from the Prisoner Cell Block H Website as a friend of mine has the full set in a case that comes with it the next time I speak to him I will ask for you :) Also check out the official PCBH website they will have details on there too plus loads of other things to do with the series :)For now check out some of the episodes on You Tube as a taster! ATB