PDA

View Full Version : Weight loss only on collarbone area.

funnygirl98
29-12-17, 15:22
I know this is getting annoying now, but I just feel I need to let it out. I think I’m only losing weight around my collarbone area. My hips, legs, arms everything else looks the same. But I’m confused why my chest looks ribbier and thin. Can this be an anxiety thing? I’m so confused right now. I’ve got the doctors in a week today but I just wanna see what you guys suggest first.

Fishmanpa
29-12-17, 15:28
Physiologically, that's not possible. Losing body fat/weight is a whole body process. It's different for everyone but in most cases, the last place to gain will be the first places to lose and the first place you gain is often the most difficult to lose. That's why there are so many bogus tummy fat loss gadgets and other silly weight loss products on the market.

Frankly, I think this is your mind playing some games with you.

The mind is a very powerful organ.

Positive thoughts

funnygirl98
29-12-17, 15:36
You’re right. I’m just being paranoid again. And my mum and dad said there’s no difference in my weight. My clothes still fit me fine. Although I had a friend say the other day that I look like I’ve lost some weight. But maybe she was being nice or something? My aunt sees no difference in my weight and I only see her like once every few months. So maybe it is just in my head.