PDA

View Full Version : Need to vent

Siffi
30-12-17, 11:51
When I lost my mother my dad remarried. I seriously hated her from the start.
I got ridiculed, mocked,complained at and it pushed me to the point of me wanting to end my own life. I managed to move out for a bit ,get myself together and move out of my town,but now during the holidays my dad wants me to visit to stay with him and my step family. Now I get ridiculed and mocked again. I'm scared to say something to my dad in front of them because they butt in and mock me.
I told my dad last night that I was scared of them and felt unsafe. I feel like not even going to stay here as long as they are around. But I still want to see my dad and family. He told me he was unhappy and couldn't afford a divorce.
So next thing I know my dad told my step mum what I told him last night and now she's telling her son that I was scared and she was like "makes you laugh doesn't it ?" I'm just so scared and can't stop crying I really need some support . I'm trapped in this hell hole. I just can't wait to go back home. I'm so much safer there.
Thanks

emily67
30-12-17, 13:19
how much time alone can you get at this place you are at?

are their things you can do (either in or outside the house) alone, that won't cause them to get suspicious?

Siffi
30-12-17, 21:51
Thanks for your reply, I guess they leave me alone whenever I go upstairs to the bedroom. I've been out with my other family today

Demmas
06-01-18, 16:50
Thanks for your reply, I guess they leave me alone whenever I go upstairs to the bedroom. I've been using the Bathmate (http://www.woundedwarriorregiment.org/) out with my other family today

Him telling someone else about what you told him in private wasn't right. I feel for you, Siffi. Power through this, you can do it! How long do you have to stay there?

EmmerLooeez
20-01-18, 21:18
I have no advice, but sending you a hug :( It sounds like a horrible situation. Your dad might have been telling his wife as a way of resolving the situation, she doesn't sound very nice at all.

Hugs xx