PDA

View Full Version : are you seeing in 2018?

emily67
31-12-17, 07:03
with the countdown?

I do every year.
it's something I love about new year's eve- watching the celebrations from london on TV.

who else is seeing the new year in with the countdown

I hope everyone has a nice new year's eve x

venusbluejeans
31-12-17, 11:59
I guess there will people in the chat room, if anyone at a loose end wants company x

MyNameIsTerry
01-01-18, 04:38
Done it in the past occasionally bit these days just watch the fireworks outside and wish loved ones well. Otherwise I blank out in front on the box on films. Give the dog some reassurance so the fireworks don't bother him (and as usual the odd idiot is still letting them off even now).

In my twenties I just got bladdered in pubs & clubs and wished strangers well one minute and the next it was like nothing had happened.

Happy New Year!!!

pulisa
01-01-18, 08:57
My daughter and I went to the West End to see a show-it was one way to get through the evening which she hates. London was a seething mass of rowdy people-tube stations closed, Police everywhere. I was glad to get home safely before the worst of it kicked off. Hopefully that's the fireworks finished now for a while-amazing that so much money can go up in smoke when the country is meant to be struggling financially etc...

Just another day in our house but Happy New Year to everyone on here!

Bigboyuk
01-01-18, 10:43
Nope this year I didn't, did I miss it no I didn't Yay What did I do had nice coal fire on the go put You Tube and continued to watch my long running series, Like some one else said it was just another day! 'Happy New Year'