PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to have all these symptoms at once 24/7??

kwselfhelp
31-12-17, 08:22
Hi Guys,
I really need some help and support.

I'm 23 almost 24, i've suffered with 24/7 constant symptoms since 2014.

What started with head pressure and off balance, then derealization, now has loud tinnitus, cognitive disfunction, severe head pressure, brain feels like an electrical current is running through it, off balance, feel like movement is slowed, vivid dreams where I feel like my brain doens't sleep, derealization, generally out of it and don't feel normal anymore

ALL THESE SYMPTOMS ARE 24/7, i dont get 'breaks' from them and I have no quality of life right now.

The doctors here in the UK & on NHS seem to think 'Stress related'.. well its hard not to be stressed with these symptoms?!

I fell into the whole 'Lyme disease' thing and went to see a doctor in Ireland who has had me on antibiotics for months but not seen a difference in symptoms. The only thing that throws me is my stretch marks cleared up (i had VICIOUS stretch marks in places where i'd gained no fat or anything) This is meant to be 'Bartonella' in the lyme world and does support my symptoms... but the UK doctors don't believe in chronic lyme

At an absolute loss.. I just want a life rather than feeling like I'm developing Brain Damage / MS / another neurological / psychological disease

Could this really all be anxiety related??

Aquilega
31-12-17, 08:35
Yes my friend I feel as you do every day,worn out with struggling every day with all the symptoms that you have,and like you ,I have had GAD for 30 years on and off and just want a normal life,take care my friend:)

The worst one is the constant light headiness and tinnitus and constant adrenaline releases in my tummy,sometimes I really feel like staying in bed but I never do,something keeps telling me to get up

kwselfhelp
31-12-17, 09:51
I struggle to hold my head up most the time feel the need to lie down :( I know the only way your meant to be able to get rid of these symptoms is to ignore them but how can I ignore the feeling that I am going to fall over all day every day :(

---------- Post added at 09:51 ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 ----------

I have seen neurologists, ents etc.. they cant find anything wrong :( Ive had so many blood tests too

Aquilega
31-12-17, 11:05
I struggle to hold my head up most the time feel the need to lie down :( I know the only way your meant to be able to get rid of these symptoms is to ignore them but how can I ignore the feeling that I am going to fall over all day every day :(

---------- Post added at 09:51 ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 ----------

I have seen neurologists, ents etc.. they cant find anything wrong :( Ive had so many blood tests too

I am just the same they say just accept how you feel not fight it,its almost impossible

---------- Post added at 11:05 ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 ----------

Just took my dog out for a walk,very difficult but done it:)

kwselfhelp
31-12-17, 20:51
Has anyone else had these symptoms and got better??

unicorndusy
31-12-17, 23:50
Hey there,

I too suffer with symptoms 24/7 but distraction helps so so much. I know its hard especially when all you think about it is your symptoms, but this honestly is anxiety. I have only started myself to accept that each twinge and pain is most likely my anxiety telling me she is still there. (Yes I call her "she" even I probably sound crazy lol) "She" is always there, by my side, making sure I panic every day aha. But on a more serious note, I have gotten better and you will too. It does not happen overnight, it is a process. Stay strong, and happy new year.

Peace and love

kwselfhelp
01-01-18, 10:29
It's been 3 years of 24/7 symptoms.. did you guys have brain symptoms

cp90
02-01-18, 00:49
I can't emphasise enough how much I identify with this; I would be very confident that this is the cruel manifestation of anxiety, feeding itself. Anxiety, although classed as a mental illness, is just as much physical.

lior
02-01-18, 01:30
Big hugs to you. I read a really good book recently called How To Live Well With Chronic Pain and Illness. It's not written for anxiety sufferers, but there is a section on it about pain management that could help ease your suffering with those symptoms. Changing how we think about symptoms can help, if we aren't able to change the symptoms themselves.

Don123
03-01-18, 00:03
Hi im also struggling so much at the moment. No one else seems to understand. My scariest symptoms slurred speech, weakness in right hand (my writing hand) percieved leg weakness when walking, dizziness, tight throat, burning all over body. Have had MRI, blood work and other tests and dr keeps saying anxiety. Have tried anti anxiety drugs and anti depressants, they make no difference. I feel extremely low at the moment. I am a nurse and feel I cant function at the moment but dnt get paid fr sick time. I can completly understand and know how u feel exactly. I have never experienced this before and keep thinking it must be something else.