PDA

View Full Version : Panic attacks

ddipankar8
31-12-17, 09:07
Whenever I visit a saloon for a haircut there comes some sensation in the middle of the haircut session that I'm going to get crazy and feel like running from there. It's like my mind will stop and I will lose Consciousness. That moment is ugly, super ugly. I'm helpless and embarrassed to hell. It feels like I have lost all my energy at that moment and can't even tell my brain that it's all okay, Don't panic. The situation is same when I'm kind of trapped somewhere with a bunch of people around me. The situation is worst when people speak about some illness or surgery or death of some people especially the premature deaths. Actually it all started with the overstressing of a premature death of a close relative because of stroke. He died in his way to home. That was the trigger which opened the way to hell for me. I have slight shortness of breath sometimes... I run 5-6 km per day.. now have started playing cricket/outdoor activities. I feel a buzzing sensation almost all the time when I'm in a quite environment. Is it something more than anxiety/depression?

Sent from my Mi 4i using Tapatalk