PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Midlands!

Malibustace
31-12-17, 12:15
Hi, I’ve been a lurker on this site for a few weeks now, reading other people’s experiences of anxiety has kept me somewhat sane over the festive period.

I’m 34 years old, live in the Midlands, and I have 2 children aged 13 & 10.

I’ve self diagnosed (phobia of doctors/hospitals etc so cannot get this confirmed) that I suffer with health anxiety. Seeing how many others suffer with this has really opened my eyes, I genuinely thought I was going crazy with paranoia or about to drop dead :weep:

I’ll stop waffling on now, but I hope to chat to others soon, you seem like a friendly bunch :)

venusbluejeans
31-12-17, 12:21
Hiya Malibustace and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Bubbletrump
31-12-17, 13:33
Hi from another Midlander. I'm new here too.

Malibustace
31-12-17, 15:03
Hi from another Midlander. I'm new here too.

Hello Bubbletrump

Bubbletrump
31-12-17, 15:37
Whereabouts in the Midlands are you Malibustace?

Malibustace
31-12-17, 16:07
Whereabouts in the Midlands are you Malibustace?

Walsall. How about you?

Bubbletrump
31-12-17, 16:35
Ah, just down the road. I'm in Great Barr. Small world, eh?

tina333
24-01-18, 05:49
hi im tina from birmingham, i have agoraphobia panic attacks, i cannot go to the doctors either, ring them and tell them ur situation, mine come out to see me:shades:

MrsNMP
24-01-18, 21:46
Hi

I'm a midlands girl too! (east midlands!) Just joined today. Reading your post reminded me of me so much. How I'm even alive still considering how many diagnoses I've given myself :doh:

Carys
24-01-18, 21:49
HI everyone......hope to see you around the threads.