PDA

View Full Version : Pain under right ribs IBS?

Bubbletrump
31-12-17, 16:51
Hi all. I'm getting in a bit of a tiz this afternoon.

I've got confirmed IBS and functional dyspepsia. I had endoscopes, scans and blood tests a couple of years ago and all came back clear so IBS it is. I'm in a flare up at the moment and, when I get upper abdomen pain, for some reason it always upsets my HA and I start to panic.

The main symptom I've got at the moment is a pain under my right ribs when sitting - when standing it is nearer my belly button. It feels like there is something stuck under my ribs and I'm belching etc.

Does anyone else have this with their IBS? Please let me know if you do as I'm stressing.

Thank you!

susie1
31-12-17, 16:55
I have exactly same thing but under left rib and have been p[panicking about it for a while. I too have IBS. assume it is all part and parcel.

Mom2FourKiddos
11-01-18, 23:13
I have this!! It feels like my rib cage is bruised or something when I put pressure on it. And I have pain/discomfort off and on all down my right ride and around into my back. How long has it been going on for you and how are you feeling now?

Carrie8484
12-01-18, 00:00
I have this at the moment. Pretty worried.
Constant Pain under right rib is main symptom, goes to right side of belly button too, and also down to pelvis and top of legs.
Had an upper abdo u/s 1 year ago but feel they should have done a pelvic scan too as the pain has gotten worse and was only in one area last year.
Worried it is ovary related.