PDA

View Full Version : Desire To Act On Intrusive Thoughts?

JooneBug37
31-12-17, 22:38
Hi. Let me introduce myself. I am a teenager who has both OCD and Sexual Sadism Disorder. Sexual Sadism Disorder is when I get aroused by the pain of someone I find attractive. Today I woke up feeling tired and cranky (I slept late yesterday). I had been worrying about if I was a misogynist or not (being aroused by the pain of attractive women made me feel guilty). Today I met a pregnant woman and talked with her. While talking, I suddenly had a thought about harming her (I won’t go into detail, but it was pretty violent). I felt very guilty. The worst part was that I think I actually felt pleasure from the thought. I dislike babies and like violent things, but that does not excuse the thought I had or the pleasure I felt. It had nothing to do with Sexual Sadism because I didn’t consider the woman attractive (no offense to her). I kept feeling guilty, especially after I asked myself if there were no rules, would you do it? My feelings seemed to have answered the question: yes. I kept wondering if this was because I was a misogynist. I felt so anxious, I lost my appetite. I came here to ask for help.

pleasehelpme4
13-01-18, 04:30
im sure you have no true desire to act on these thoughts. Ocd can get tricky sometimes and can make you believe you want to do the terrible things that pop into your head even though its the opposite