PDA

View Full Version : head pain and nausea

julieG
26-06-07, 18:20
I got a bad pain in one side of my head about 2pm today - lasted about 2-3 mins. I panicked a bit - then i noticed i felt sick. Now its 6pm, i feel really sick (like im gonna throw up) and i am panicking so much - i think that i have a brain bleed or something. please help

mirry
26-06-07, 20:23
wow julie , there must be something going around cos Ive had this today too, I actually have ear infections at the moment but today my head hurt and I came over really sick and panicked. Sounds viral to me , have you had plenty to drink ? That sometimes helps.

Oh it it doesnt sound like a brain bleed to me, you wouldnt be typing out your words on here so well as you have
take care

Southern_Belle
26-06-07, 21:32
Hi Julie,

Sounds like a migraine to me. I get them all the time and only one side of my head hurts and I get really nauseous. I've had them for nearly 29 years now. Lay down in a cold dark room and take something for the headache. I hope you feel better soon. I do not think it is a brain bleed.

Laura

maz55
27-06-07, 13:03
Hi this sounds like migrane to me as well, i usually get them but have an aura first, today just niggly pain just over one eye, but feel really queasy, was starting to panic and think something really wrong, but saw your post and realized just being my usual panicky self, under lots of pressure at mo and IBS also playing up, try and just sip tea, and if you feel panicky take rescue remedy, and some painkillers, hope this helps.

julieG
30-06-07, 08:59
Thank you for your replies. Needless to say the nausea went and the panic along with it!!!

Thanks again

JulieG