PDA

View Full Version : Another worried in 2018

unsure_about_this
02-01-18, 21:47
I am worried about my testicles again, whether I am having pains in this area, there feel smooth, but I am scared I pains in this area, maybe how I am sititng.

I have quite a lot of exams at the GP where I mention pains underneath and had two ultrasounds one in 2016 and one in 2017 and been told cysts.

I am 34 I am worried

I do check my testicles regularly but trying my best not to do it too often as I will make them sore.

Speranza
02-01-18, 22:04
Hi,

Sorry to hear you are worried. I guess if they found cysts they reassured you they were okay..?

Mindprison
02-01-18, 22:39
Hey there

Doubtful there is anything sinister going on to be honest. Cysts are quite common around the testicular area. If it was anything serious it would have manifested by now.

A vast majority of testicular lumps and swellings are not cancer. I had an ultrasound a few weeks ago because of pain and swelling, turned out to be varicose veins.

unsure_about_this
03-01-18, 10:35
Thanks for your help, my worries that every time I feel pain I think it cancer, I may be doing it too hard, as usual the pain is coming from the prostate area.

The first I went for the scan, my results said it was related to the epdidymis (sp?) and nothing needed to be done at the stage, I know I got to be careful with the tubes inside and that can cause pain by keep examination my testicles.